The Nevada Scholarship application is closed at this time. We will reopen our application when funding becomes available.
ASK Nevada Scholarship Application Information
ASK Process for Scholarship Application and Approval Nevada
Total Family income must not exceed 300% of poverty level.
|number in household||federal poverty level||family maximum income|
Without a complete application, your student will not be eligible for any scholarship awards.
After submitting an application you will be redirected to our payment page to submit your application fee.
Upon receipt of complete applications, scholarships will be granted in the following order of priority:
- Students who were granted a scholarship in the prior school year
- Siblings of students who were granted a scholarship in the prior school year or current year
- Sequential order by time received
- Lowest Income Families
- Lowest rated public school
ASK Nevada Scholarship Application
America’s Scholarship Konnection is a state approved Scholarship Granting Organization that grants scholarships in Nevada through the Nevada Educational Choice Scholarship Program (AB 165)
Please read and complete the entire application.
- Information about the Student
- Eligibility Determination and
- Financial Documentation about your entire family.
Without a complete application, your student will not be eligible for any scholarship awards. After submitting an application, the student will be considered for a scholarship award for the upcoming school year. In order to be considered, the completed application must be submitted to us by the application deadline, and the school must verify that the student is either in the enrollment process or currently enrolled at the school.
Typically, our award cycle will be:
- June 1st – Applications are due for consideration in the upcoming school year
- July 31st – Scholarship letters will be granted and the state will be notified.
- September 1st – First Payment to school
Special award cycle
- November 1st – Applications are due
- December 15th – Scholarship letters will be granted and the state will be notified.
- January 10th – First Payment to School