ASK Georgia Scholarship Application is NOT open at this time
ASK Process for Scholarship Application and Approval Georgia
Total Family income must not exceed 300% of poverty level.
|Number in Family||Federal Poverty Level||Family Maximum Income|
|2||$ 16,460||$ 49,380.00|
You will need to fully complete all application paperwork including financial documentation.
Without a complete application, your student will not be eligible for any scholarship awards.
After submitting an application you will be redirected to our payment page to submit your application fee.
Upon receipt of complete applications, scholarships will be granted in the following order of priority:
- Students who were granted a scholarship in the prior school year
- Siblings of students who were granted a scholarship in the prior school year or current year
- Sequential order by time received
- Lowest Income Families
- Lowest rated public school
Typically, our award cycle will be:
- June 1st - Applications are due for consideration in the upcoming school year
- July 31st - Scholarship letters will be granted and the state will be notified.
- September 1st - First Payment to school
ASK Georgia Scholarship Application
America’s Scholarship Konnection is a state approved Scholarship Granting Organization that grants scholarships in Georgia.
Please read and complete the entire application.
- Information about the Student
- Eligibility Determination and
- Financial Documentation about your entire family.
Without a complete application, your student will not be eligible for any scholarship awards. After submitting an application, the student will be considered for a scholarship award for the upcoming school year. In order to be considered, the completed application must be submitted to us by the application deadline, and the school must verify that the student is either in the enrollment process or currently enrolled at the school.